Friday, March 16, 2012

Booking a tour for Ikebe Shakedown


  Recently I've spent much of my time booking an Ikebe Shakedown tour to Chicago and back.  It's by far the farthest, longest trip we'll ever have taken, and it's been quite an educational process.  I'm not a fan of spending all my time emailing and calling venues, flipping between google maps tabs, etc.

  That being said, I'm happy to be seeing some results of the work that I and Robin (our guitarist) have been putting in.  Here are the dates!

4.19 - Brooklyn NY - Barbes
4.24 - Philadelphia PA - World Cafe Live w/The Right Now
4.27 - Kingston NY - Keegan Ales
4.28 - Albany NY - Red Square w/Oobleck
5.4   - Providence RI - The Spot Underground
5.5   - Northampton MA - Bishops Lounge w/Shokazoba
5.11 - Ithaca NY - Castaways w/Mutron Warriors
5.12 - Buffalo NY - Nietzches w/Psychedelphia, Slip Madigan
5.14 - Hamilton ON - This Ain't Hollywood w/Sound One
5.15 - Toronto ON - The Rex Hotel
5.16 - Ann Arbor MI - Live
5.18 - Chicago IL - Double Door w/Soul Summit DJ's
5.19 - Pittsburgh PA - Thunderbird Cafe



More dates are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment